skip to main |
skip to sidebar
When you wish upon a star....
Several people have told me that I need to add some of my art work to my blog sometimes, so...here it is. I was recently asked to paint a canvas for a customer at a children's boutique in Madison. She wanted it to look like a watercolor print that was in the store, but instead using "her" colors, making sure to use chocolate brown, and she wanted the look of canvas. I was so excited, yet nervous because this was my first piece for this store. I finished it today and the store owner was very pleased. She asked me if I would be interested in painting some Christmas ornaments that she is planning to sell in her store. Of course, I am thrilled at the opportunity. When I get them and finish one, I will be sure to post a picture. It is fun to see the things that God continues to provide for me with my painting.
1 comment:
AMY!!!
I love this! God has blessed you with a great talent! This is too cute.
Jennifer
Post a Comment