6/30/08

A Trip to Granny and Poppa's





I had a Southern Living Home party scheduled at my house a few weeks ago. Mark always takes the kids to do something when I have parties like this so that he and the kids don't have to be here. He decided that he would be Dad of the Year this time and take them to Petal to stay with Granny and Poppa...for two nights! So, I was able to clean my house without having a two year old follow behind me pulling out toys. I was also able to have my party, have two whole days all to myself, and watch lots of movies!! Thanks Mark! I love you!!


While at Granny and Poppa's, the kids had a good time roasting marshmallows over a camp fire, going to the park, and watching "Camp Rock". Molly enjoyed being able to experiment with fixing her own hair. We have a long way to go, but I am glad that she wants to learn.









No comments:

Mark, Amy, Cole, Molly, and Spencer