Mark came home from work Thursday and asked me if I was ready to repaint the kitchen/dining area. I haven't liked the color the builder picked since we moved in nearly 18 months ago, so of course I said yes!! We took a family trip to Lowe's and picked out a valance and rod for the window and took them to the paint center to match a paint color. We finally settled on "Gardner's Soil". It is a dark, chocolate type brown. Cole, Molly, and Spencer were all eager to help paint. We moved pictures around from other rooms, added a few of my canvases, and even moved in a chair that was in my bedroom. I think the finished product was a huge improvement over the light tan...almost cream walls. The builder used the same tan throughout the house, so our next project is the living room. I really like color and can't wait to add some in the next room!!
Spencer had to paint in his diaper to keep from ruining his clothes, Molly is just getting started, and Cole is really serious about his painting!!



No comments:
Post a Comment