6/18/08

The Beach!!

Last weekend, Mark had the honor of performing the wedding ceremony of Lacy Easterling and Ryan Saul. Lacy had just completed the 6th grade when Mark first started at Petal-Harvey. When she moved up to the youth, I had the pleasure of teaching her Sunday School class for her 7th and 8th grade year. We stayed at Petal-Harvey long enough that Mark was the only youth minister Lacy ever had. WOW! That sure makes us feel old!! Her wedding was on Navarre Beach and was beautiful!
Lacy was beautiful!



My kids before or after the wedding. I didn't really anticipate taking them, so I didn't bring the proper clothes. Molly wanted to see a beach wedding and the family assured me that it was very informal. I am glad that we all went!

Our family was able to take advantage of the time at the beach to have a little fun ourselves. We had a blast!! Cole really liked venturing out into the ocean this year. He was stung by a jelly fish for the first time, but was quite a champ. He thought it was neat that the fish were swimming around his feet. Molly liked the water, but was not all that thrilled with the fish that nibbled at our toes. They loved finding sea shells. It didn't matter to them if they were broken pieces of a shell or a whole shell. Spencer loved digging in the sand. When I carried him into the ocean he couldn't understand why I wouldn't let him go so he could do it by himself...no fear!! We had a great time and are looking forward to our trip to Panama City at the end of August. (Mark has a speaking engagement and we are tagging along!)
















No comments:

Mark, Amy, Cole, Molly, and Spencer