7/19/08

Spencer's First Haircut

Spencer Before

I finally bit the bullet and had Spencer's hair cut for the first time. I love the big, full curls, but I admit, it was getting a little bit long on the sides. I am picky about who I let cut the curly hair in our family. Not every beautician can do it right...they don't always account for how much it will curl up when cut off, so sometimes they cut way too much. Molly and I still go to Lacy in Petal to get ours cut because she always does it just right. I knew that Spencer was due a haircut and I found the perfect opportunity to go to Petal this weekend so that Lacy could do his too. Spencer was so big about it...even excited. He pretended the blue cape was his Superman cape and had a great time. I saved lots of big curls for his scrapbook. Maybe one day I will actually get around to putting that together!




Spencer After

No comments:

Mark, Amy, Cole, Molly, and Spencer