We went to Granny and Poppa's a few weeks ago. (I hate that I haven't put these pictures up yet.) While we were there, Cole, Molly, and Spencer thought it would be a good idea to help their Poppa do some gardening. They picked just about everything there was to pick...ready or not!! Poppa was a good sport and tried to convince me that it was alright. I am sure that it was alright to him, but I have a feeling it was probably one of those many allowances that grandparents make!! I don't think that he would have gone out there and stripped the garden clean himself, but it was okay for his grandchildren to do it. After they picked some lima beans (I think that is what they were), they were able to shell them with Granny. They had a great time. Thanks Granny and Poppa!!
8/3/08
The Garden
We went to Granny and Poppa's a few weeks ago. (I hate that I haven't put these pictures up yet.) While we were there, Cole, Molly, and Spencer thought it would be a good idea to help their Poppa do some gardening. They picked just about everything there was to pick...ready or not!! Poppa was a good sport and tried to convince me that it was alright. I am sure that it was alright to him, but I have a feeling it was probably one of those many allowances that grandparents make!! I don't think that he would have gone out there and stripped the garden clean himself, but it was okay for his grandchildren to do it. After they picked some lima beans (I think that is what they were), they were able to shell them with Granny. They had a great time. Thanks Granny and Poppa!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mark, Amy, Cole, Molly, and Spencer



No comments:
Post a Comment