Molly was so excited this morning as she put on new clothes and new shoes. She was very interested in how I would fix her hair for her first day as a FIRST grader. (She is such a girly girl!!) Molly loves school and was very glad to know that one of her best friends from kindergarten is in her class again this year. Her teacher, Mrs. Iupe, is very nice and gives lots of hugs...right up Molly's alley!! I can't wait until they get home so I can hear all about it.
8/7/08
The First Day of School
Summer is officially over! Today is the first day of school. Cole walked through the halls for the first time as an official THIRD grader!!! Where does the time go? It seems like only yesterday that he was a baby. We met his teacher, Mrs. Butterfield, on Tuesday. She seemed very nice. Her husband is a minister as well. It is nice to know that he will spend the better part of his day with a strong Christian woman.

Molly was so excited this morning as she put on new clothes and new shoes. She was very interested in how I would fix her hair for her first day as a FIRST grader. (She is such a girly girl!!) Molly loves school and was very glad to know that one of her best friends from kindergarten is in her class again this year. Her teacher, Mrs. Iupe, is very nice and gives lots of hugs...right up Molly's alley!! I can't wait until they get home so I can hear all about it.
Molly was so excited this morning as she put on new clothes and new shoes. She was very interested in how I would fix her hair for her first day as a FIRST grader. (She is such a girly girl!!) Molly loves school and was very glad to know that one of her best friends from kindergarten is in her class again this year. Her teacher, Mrs. Iupe, is very nice and gives lots of hugs...right up Molly's alley!! I can't wait until they get home so I can hear all about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mark, Amy, Cole, Molly, and Spencer



No comments:
Post a Comment