Spencer has his first "best" friend. His name is Thomas. They are really quite funny together. Thomas and Spencer met at church and are in the same Sunday School class. Thomas's mom and I are friends, so they get to spend a good bit of time together. When Regell and I are on the phone, Thomas and Spencer always want to talk to each other. It is funny watching and listening to two 2 year old children talk on the phone to each other. I am so glad that Spencer has such a good friend.
8/1/08
Best Friends
Spencer has his first "best" friend. His name is Thomas. They are really quite funny together. Thomas and Spencer met at church and are in the same Sunday School class. Thomas's mom and I are friends, so they get to spend a good bit of time together. When Regell and I are on the phone, Thomas and Spencer always want to talk to each other. It is funny watching and listening to two 2 year old children talk on the phone to each other. I am so glad that Spencer has such a good friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mark, Amy, Cole, Molly, and Spencer



No comments:
Post a Comment