I am late in posting this picture, but Spencer had his first day of preschool on Wednesday, August 20th. He was so excited to be going to school...just like Cole and Molly!! He is having a great time making new friends and playing on the awesome playground. Saturday, he actually cried because he couldn't go to school. It isn't easy to be without him every morning, but is sure is nice to know that he likes to go. I can't imagine what it would be like if he cried and didn't want to go. When I picked him up from his class one day last week, he looked at me and said, "My (his word for I) a happy child!". Apparently, his teachers had told him that. Yesterday, as he splashed in the puddles by our house, he told me "Jesus made the rain!" What a great lesson to learn at school on a rainy day. I am so proud of him and his adjustment. His teacher told me yesterday that he is the only one in the class that is wearing underware!! WHOO HOO!!! Good Job Spencer!!!
8/26/08
The First Day
I am late in posting this picture, but Spencer had his first day of preschool on Wednesday, August 20th. He was so excited to be going to school...just like Cole and Molly!! He is having a great time making new friends and playing on the awesome playground. Saturday, he actually cried because he couldn't go to school. It isn't easy to be without him every morning, but is sure is nice to know that he likes to go. I can't imagine what it would be like if he cried and didn't want to go. When I picked him up from his class one day last week, he looked at me and said, "My (his word for I) a happy child!". Apparently, his teachers had told him that. Yesterday, as he splashed in the puddles by our house, he told me "Jesus made the rain!" What a great lesson to learn at school on a rainy day. I am so proud of him and his adjustment. His teacher told me yesterday that he is the only one in the class that is wearing underware!! WHOO HOO!!! Good Job Spencer!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mark, Amy, Cole, Molly, and Spencer



No comments:
Post a Comment