5/27/08

Memorial Day



Yesterday was Memorial Day and the 3rd day of summer (yes, I am counting). My parents came up and brought Spencer his "big boy bed". He has done fabulous with it! He really loved his baby bed, but was showing signs of wanting to climb out. I have heard so many horror stories from other parents about their children climbing out of their baby beds and some even breaking bones!! I got kind of scared because Spencer has the personality to do just that. I told Mark that it isn't really a matter of IF Spencer will break a bone, it is just a matter of WHEN!! I was glad to take Cole out of his baby bed because he HATED his bed, I remember crying my eyes out when we took Molly's baby bed down because I really wanted a third child, and with Spencer, I was suprisingly ok! While my parents were here, we took them to the Renaissance, a new shopping place in the area. Cole, Molly, and Spencer all think that their "Paw" hung the moon and love to ride with him in his truck. (They love Nanna, too!) So, Nanna, Mark and I had to ride in a seperate vehicle!! Once we got there, the kids had a great time playing in the water, but didn't care for the shopping!





No comments:

Mark, Amy, Cole, Molly, and Spencer