10 years ago, I was...
recovering from a partial tear to my ACL in my left knee. I did this on a snow skiing trip in March of 1998. Mark and I had been married for 5 months. I had just finished a semester as a kindergarten teacher's assistant and was hoping for my own classroom in the fall. (Which I got! I started teaching 3rd grade at WL Smith Elementary in September 1998.) Mark and I were just beginning our ministry at Petal-Harvey Baptist Church in Petal, MS and had just purchased our first home. Wow, those were good times!!
5 years ago, I was...
still in Petal, but with a new job and new home!! Cole was born in July 2000, so he was 2 yrs. old. Molly was born in July 2002, so she was just 10 months old. Mark and I bought our second home in January of 2003. I became a stay-at-home mom after Cole was born.
1 year ago, I was...
adjusting to life in Madison, MS. Mark and I left Petal in December 2006 for Mark to become the campus pastor at FBC Jackson's new Madison Campus. Cole was now 6, Molly 4, and Spencer 10 months. One year ago to the day, I was actually at Walt Disney World!!!
5 Things on my to-do-list today...
1. Fold the laundry
2. Buy groceries
3. Add ribbon to a picture frame that I sold
4. Send out the new nursery schedule for church
5. Finish this blog!
5 snacks that I enjoy...
1. Cashews or peanuts
2. Cheerios snack mix
3. Nekot cookies with Peanut Butter
4. Special K snack bars
5. Popcorn
If I were a billionaire, I would...
1. Give money to St. Jude and Target House
2. Build a new building for our church
3. Buy my parents a house
4. Be a Disney Vacation Club Member
5. Fully Support a missionary
5 Bad Habits...
1. Letting the laudry pile up before I fold it.
2. Biting my nails
3. Worry...lots
4. Eat when I am stressed or upset
5. Leave trash in my van
5 Places I have lived...
1. Houston, TX
2. Chatom, AL
3. Marion, AL---while at Judson College
4. Petal, MS
5. Madison, MS
5 Jobs I have had...
1. KFC employee!!
2. Teacher's Assistant
3. Third Grade Teacher
4. Preschool Ministry Coordinator...volunteer
5. Mom!!



1 comment:
Yeah! I am so excited! I can see those sweet faces all the time!
Love you,
Jennifer
Post a Comment