Well, it is better late than never, I suppose. I have been meaning to post some Easter pictures for quite sometime now and just never have, so here goes. We had a great day on Easter. Since we are spending the weekends at my parents' house, Nana and Paw were able to experience the Sunday morning Easter bunny finds with the kids. How fun!! Ashley and Donnie came from Mobile to eat lunch with us. After hunting eggs a billion times, we went to the Farris house for supper. I love holidays and time spent with family.
5/10/09
Easter
Well, it is better late than never, I suppose. I have been meaning to post some Easter pictures for quite sometime now and just never have, so here goes. We had a great day on Easter. Since we are spending the weekends at my parents' house, Nana and Paw were able to experience the Sunday morning Easter bunny finds with the kids. How fun!! Ashley and Donnie came from Mobile to eat lunch with us. After hunting eggs a billion times, we went to the Farris house for supper. I love holidays and time spent with family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mark, Amy, Cole, Molly, and Spencer



No comments:
Post a Comment