3/9/09

It Feels Like A Disney Day...

Mark and I have a saying that we say on days that feel "special" or have a touch of magic in the air. We always say, "THIS feels like a Disney day"! When we say that, we mean that it is a perfect day to be in Disney World. These days can be days where the weather is perfect, or days when the sun is sitting just right in the sky and makes us want to be no where else on Earth but there, or days that spark a memory of being at Disney World, or days when it is rainy and grey and an extra bit of magic is needed to make the day better. (OK...you are right, most days for us are Disney days!!) Well, I had one of those days today. The weather was nice and sunny and was just the right temp. Since today was one of those days, I decided to enhance the mood a little further and make Mickey Mouse waffles for supper. I know, nutritious, but bacon, yogurt, and strawberries were also on the menu!! When I make Mickey Mouse waffles, I always think of breakfast at Chef Mickey's! These waffles had an added twist...I was in Fresh Market the other day and saw some chocolate waffle mix, so these waffles were chocolate!! Just thought I would share the magic a little!!

2 comments:

ellen said...

that looks really good!! i'm a little jealous! :)

Jennifer said...

Yummy! William would love those! I LOVE breakfast for dinner...it's probably the only time I eat a good breakfast!

Mark, Amy, Cole, Molly, and Spencer