1/19/09

Moving

The Farris family is moving!! As most of you know, Mark has been serving as the pastor of First Baptist Jackson's Madison Campus for two years now. God has let us know that it is time to move on and that our time at the Madison campus has drawn to a close. We are blessed and thankful that God allowed us to be a part of such an amazing thing. We have seen the Madison Campus grow leaps and bounds. I can't wait to hear about the great things that happen for the church in the future.

We will be moving back to Petal! Mark will now be pastor of Macedonia Baptist Church. We are excited to be going back home. Both mine and Mark's parents are in the area and are just thrilled!! Please keep us in your prayers as Mark goes on to Petal and the kids and I remain here for the house to sell. I am a bit nervous due to the economy, but I also know that God has led us this far and won't leave us now. Pray for a quick sale!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I am in total shock! Our family has really enjoyed getting to know you guys and we will be so sad to see you go. Mark is a wonderful pastor and will be missed.

Mark, Amy, Cole, Molly, and Spencer