This was Molly's 10th trip to Walt Disney World (I think...I have kinda lost count). Her favorite rides are Splash Mountain and Test Track. She did ride Tower of Terror with me and was so proud that she bought a t-shirt so that everyone would know that she rode it. On this trip, she rode Expedition Everest for the first time. She liked it so much that she even rode it with me again. Molly lost her first tooth while in the Animal Kingdom at Pizzafari. She was glad to learn that the tooth fairy even visits when you are in Disney World!!
11/20/08
Molly in Disney World
This was Molly's 10th trip to Walt Disney World (I think...I have kinda lost count). Her favorite rides are Splash Mountain and Test Track. She did ride Tower of Terror with me and was so proud that she bought a t-shirt so that everyone would know that she rode it. On this trip, she rode Expedition Everest for the first time. She liked it so much that she even rode it with me again. Molly lost her first tooth while in the Animal Kingdom at Pizzafari. She was glad to learn that the tooth fairy even visits when you are in Disney World!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mark, Amy, Cole, Molly, and Spencer



No comments:
Post a Comment